INLAND REVENUE BOARD OF MALAYSIA (IRBM) SUPPLIER PORTAL
Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM) has launched the IRBM Supplier Portal on 13 February 2019 as an ongoing effort by the IRBM to enhance the quality of services related to procurement and payment for Companies/ Suppliers.
IRBM Supplier Portal is an online platform that offered value added service to Companies/ Suppliers that supply services/ supplies/ work to IRBM.
ACCESS TO SUPPLIER PORTAL
- In order for a Company/ Supplier to have access to the IRBM Supplier Portal, Company/ Supplier must either:
- Company/ Supplier has been awarded through ePerolehan IRBM (https://kew-eperolehan.hasil.gov.my/LHDNM - Click ePerolehan to know more about ePerolehan IRBM); Or
- Company/ Supplier has been offered to supply services/ supplies through Direct Purchase Order.
- Company/ Supplier has to ensure that information like Company Registration Number and email address of Person-in-charge (PIC) are accurate and correctly recorded in ePerolehan IRBM system or at the HASiL Office where Company/ Supplier dealing with.
FIRST TIME LOG IN TO SUPPLIER PORTAL
Company/ Supplier will received auto-email notification from Supplier Portal for First Time Log In. Information stated as below:
- Company Name
- Company Registration Number/ ROC
- Link for First Time Log In to Supplier Portal
Refer User Manual for the First Time Log In process and other processes on official website of the IRBM Supplier Portal.
For any update on Company Name and Company Registration Number, Company/ Supplier can do so via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .